EVERY DAY IS OPEN HOUSE AT TDSD PRESCHOOL
LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR A LIFETIME OF LEARNING
The TDSD preschool jumpstarts learning with introductions to general academics in the context of a rich Judaic curriculum, and unique programming beginning at 12 months. Our warm, caring teachers help make TDSD’s preschool one of a kind.
- All-day program with after-school care
- Early introduction to general studies
- Immersion in a Torah-filled environment
- Focus on social skills and middos
- Individual attention in small classes
- Warm, caring, Orthodox Jewish teachers
Introductions to science, math, literacy, and writing skills in the context of a rich Jewish curriculum
Interactive learning and experiences with Jewish holidays, concepts, and the weekly Torah portion
Drama, song, crafts, and playtime help foster interpersonal development and middos (character traits)
We bring the field trip to the school, enriching learning through fun, interactive presentations.
Unique TDSD program to help reach developmental milestones in gross and fine motor areas
We expose students to rhythm, tempo, and even choreography in our weekly music program